- This website is designed to answer all of your questions about gay men’s sexual health.
GMAF – http://www.gmfa.org.uk/londonservices/clinics
- Stonewall Housing provides supported housing, advice and advocacy for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender communities in London.Stonewall Housing – http://www.stonewallhousing.org/
- The UK Lesbian & Gay Immigration Group, formerly the Stonewall Immigration Group, is a charity providing information and advice on immigration rights for same sex couples and support for lesbian & gay asylum seekers.UKLGIG – http://www.uklgig.org.uk/index.html
- Terrence Higgins Trust is the leading and largest HIV and sexual health charity in the UK.Terrance Higgins Trust – http://www.tht.org.uk/
- PACE is London’s leading charity promoting the mental health and emotional wellbeing of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community.Pace – http://www.pacehealth.org.uk
- London Lesbian & Gay Switchboard (LLGS) provides information, support and referral service for lesbians, gay men, bisexual people and anyone who needs to consider issues around their sexuality.London Lesbian & Gay Switchboard – http://www.llgs.org.uk/
- Galop is London’s lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community safety charity. We are a driving force in changing the way the police work with our communities and give advice and support to those affected by homophobic and transphobic violence or hate crime.http://www.galop.org.uk/